Waste management operators are continually seeking ways to improve efficiency in their operations. In addition to rising costs and meeting regulatory requirements, customers have expanded their expectations and competition has also significantly increased. Work team coordinators need the ability to quickly and effectively communicate with their mobile workforce and manage events in real-time. By combining the power of push-to-talk communications with data and location tools, TeamConnectSM two-way radios for waste management enable work team coordinators and drivers/crews to be in constant communication.
Communicate with crews and stay connected to critical information
- Push-to-talk technology helps field workers notify customer service of issues in the field (i.e. customer not available, delays, etc.) without hold times
- Field status reports – Job Start, Job Complete, Arrival, etc. – are easily sent with just the press of a push-to-talk button
- Robust GPS and Geofence capabilities help track worker productivity and efficiency, offering detailed travel routes and arrival and departure times
- Convey critical safety information to work crews immediately
- Eliminate back-and-forth calls and save time with recorded push-to-talk voice replies
- Communicate clearly in harsh environments with enhanced audio and noise-canceling technology
Manage more effectively to maximize resources
- Get real-time information for better decision-making with one-touch voice documentation – job start, job complete, arrival time and more
- Eliminate the need for a work team coordinator and provide proof of activity and status updates with detailed voice reports with location, date and time stamps
- Optimize resources and reduce downtime with GPS tools and color-coded maps that show the exact location of every worker
- Capture and store critical field data and generate customized productivity reports
What our customers are saying...
"We couldn't depend on the push-to-talk communications from the cellular companies. So when we found out that the founders of Nextel had a two-way radio system, we put it to the test with our drivers. It’s been very helpful to see where they are on their routes, provide field updates, and document and manage in real-time any issues."
Flood Brothers Disposal/Recycling Services, Chicago, Mike Flood, General Manager