The Benefits of Rapid Reporting
- Track customer issues so you can reduce worker inconsistencies proactively
- Mitigate disputes with the ability to send and store photos, providing evidence of events in the field and serving as proof of completed work
- Review route of a field worker on any given day and verify route efficiency
- Enhance customer service with instant service or delivery verification
- Drivers can instantly document service calls with the customer#, time, date, and GPS stamp with one-touch messaging
- Whether it is clock in/out or location in/out, our reports provide easy proof-of-service and data for payroll
Easy Automation & Reporting
Instantly access sent and received alerts and historical data, allowing for a deeper understanding of how your business is operating and more informed decision making.
DispatchPlus for Smartphones
Allow your management team to access worker location and send and receive crucial alerts via their smartphone. Meanwhile, your dispatch team can connect via compliant two-way radios. DispatchPlus allows your entire team to communicate instantly no matter the device.
“We couldn’t depend on the push-to-talk communications from the cellular companies. So when we found out that the founders of Nextel had a two-way radio system, we put it to the test with our drivers. We added the Motorola radios and DispatchPLUS for our roll-off drivers since we communicate most with them throughout the day, and it’s been very helpful to see where they are on their routes, provide them with field updates, and document and manage in real-time any issues like extra trash pile-up. What’s been especially valuable is being able to use the service for management reports that provide a detailed overview of arrival and departure times, which allows us to optimize routes and contributes to increased productivity and revenue.”
-Mike Flood, GM of Flood Brothers Disposal/Recycling Services in Chicago