Government entities have a great need for dependable communication. However, with a significant focus on cost cutting and limited budgets, these organizations are faced with “doing more with less.”
DispatchPlus two-way radios for government offer an innovative digital radio experience that is both reliable and cost-effective. By combining a state-of-the art digital two-way radio with innovative GPS and data technology, these organizations can address their communications needs and also have access to powerful workforce management tools.
Communicate with crews and stay connected to critical information
- One-touch group-wide push-to-talk with multiple talk groups deliver instant and reliable communications
- Convey critical safety information to work crews efficiently
- Submit status reports, along with location, date and time stamps, with just a press of a push-to-talk button
- Monitor workforce performance with robust GPS and Geofence capabilities, offering detailed travel routes and arrival and departure times
- Eliminate back-and-forth calls and save time with recorded push-to-talk voice replies
- Communicate clearly in harsh environments with enhanced audio and noise-canceling technology
Manage more effectively to maximize resources
- Get real-time information for better decision-making with one-touch voice documentation – job start, job complete, arrival time and more
- Eliminate the need for a dispatcher and provide proof of activity and status updates with detailed voice reports with location, date and time stamps
- Optimize resources and reduce downtime with GPS tools and color-coded maps that show the exact location of every worker
- Capture and store critical field data and generate customized productivity reports
Call 888-828-0738 and speak to a government industry expert about our solutions.