Join a dynamic group of individuals who are reshaping mobile communications. pdvWireless is always on the look out for talented individuals. See below for a listing of current openings:
- Market Sales Representative (Philadelphia, PA) – The Market Sales Representative will be responsible for the sale of pdvWireless handsets and services within Enterprise and Public Sector communities in the Philadelphia market. The goal of the position is to create and manage successful revenue generating relationships with service provider companies who can positively affect the sales of DispatchPlus services on PDV’s network to end user companies. Read More
- CRM Manager (Woodland Park, NJ) – The CRM Manager serves as the liaison between technical and non-technical resources and manages CRM software (e.g. ClickDimensions, InsideView, Yammer, Social Listening) to meet business requirements. He/She will ensure projects and application changes are prioritized and scheduled in collaboration with program and project management.
- Customer Care Representative (Woodland Park, NJ) – The Customer Care Representative provides support to customers, end users, partners, and internal employees on a variety of PDV-related product questions, requests and issues. He/She resolves inbound calls and emails in a timely fashion and documents, updates, and tracks information in our CRM system to ensure data is accurate and reliable. Read More
- Project Manager Site Development (San Diego, CA) – The Project Manager Site Development is responsible for managing pdvWireless’s market launch plans for the new MotoTRBO and future technology deployments. The build outs are primarily targeted for tower company collocations and rooftop site modifications. He/She will manage site acquisition contractors to accomplish market objectives for their state(s)or market areas, identify in conjunction with pdvWireless’s launch goals, feasibility, time frame and scope of work for acquisition of telecommunications facilities. Read More
- Software Engineer (San Diego, CA) – The Software Engineer is responsible for developing, testing, and integrating a Linux C++ based SIP gateway. He/She will create and maintain design documents and manuals as well as support and comply with PDV’s software development practices including, code reviews, using software source control and unit testing. Read More
- Technician (San Diego, CA) – The Technician, under the supervision of the Director of Network Operations, will help with deployment related tasks with an IP based two-way radio network. This includes but is not limited to documenting, labeling, data input, device configuration and other related tasks. The Technician will be required to program two-way radios and support related components both in the field, office and data center. Read More
- Network Engineer (San Diego, CA) – The Network Engineer, under the supervision of the Director – Network Operations, will be responsible for continued turn-up and operation for PDV’s, multi-site two-way radio network. This includes but is not limited to documenting, configuring, installing and maintaining systems and procedures to monitor and maintain this network. Read More
For questions or inquiries, please contact our Human Resources department.