Field service organizations are dependent on their ability to provide excellent service to meet increased customer expectations. Successful operations need to be efficient, effective and responsive.A key element to efficiency is the deployment of field personnel in a way that optimizes the use of these field workers. TeamConnect digital two-way radios for field services provide instant and reliable push-to-talk communication and combine this with powerful GPS location and real-time data.
Communicate with crews and stay connected to critical information
- Push-to-talk technology helps field workers notify customer service of issues in the field (i.e. customer not available, delays, etc.) without hold times
- Field status reports – Job Start, Job Complete, Arrival, etc. – are easily sent with just the press of a push-to-talk button
- Robust GPS and Geofence capabilities help track worker productivity and efficiency, offering detailed travel routes and arrival and departure times
- Convey critical safety information to work crews immediately
- Eliminate back-and-forth calls and save time with recorded push-to-talk voice replies
- Communicate clearly in harsh environments with enhanced audio and noise-canceling technology
Manage more effectively to maximize resources
- Get real-time information for better decision-making with one-touch voice documentation – job start, job complete, arrival time and more
- Eliminate the need for a dispatcher and provide proof of activity and status updates with detailed voice reports with location, date and time stamps
- Optimize resources and reduce downtime with GPS tools and color-coded maps that show the exact location of every worker
- Capture and store critical field data and generate customized productivity reports
Call 877-301-2154 and speak to a field services industry expert about our solutions.
Prefer we contact you? Fill out the form below to request more information or schedule a free on-site demonstration.