Field service organizations are dependent on their ability to provide excellent service to meet increased customer expectations. Successful operations need to be efficient, effective and responsive.
A key element to efficiency is the deployment of field personnel in a way that optimizes the use of these field workers. DispatchPlus® digital two-way radios for field services provide instant and reliable push-to-talk communication and combine this with powerful GPS location and real-time data.
Communicate with crews and stay connected to critical information
- Push-to-talk technology helps field workers notify customer service of issues in the field (i.e. customer not available, delays, etc.) without hold times
- Field status reports – Job Start, Job Complete, Arrival, etc. – are easily sent with just the press of a push-to-talk button
- Robust GPS and Geofence capabilities help track worker productivity and efficiency, offering detailed travel routes and arrival and departure times
- Convey critical safety information to work crews immediately
- Eliminate back-and-forth calls and save time with recorded push-to-talk voice replies
- Communicate clearly in harsh environments with enhanced audio and noise-canceling technology
Manage more effectively to maximize resources
- Get real-time information for better decision-making with one-touch voice documentation – job start, job complete, arrival time and more
- Eliminate the need for a dispatcher and provide proof of activity and status updates with detailed voice reports with location, date and time stamps
- Optimize resources and reduce downtime with GPS tools and color-coded maps that show the exact location of every worker
- Capture and store critical field data and generate customized productivity reports